Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Spice of Life

I'd like to introduce you to Aromat, the secret to all good cooking in Bots. Allow me to share with you how our relationship began and blossomed:


For the first few weeks here, I was using whatever spice mixes I could find in the grocery store. The variety was astounding, and included such diverse options as "beef spice," or "chicken flavor." Even though all the meat looked a little off-color, and the vegetables had their own ant farms, everything tasted incredible. It wasn't until halfway through Sarah's bottle of "Parmesean Pesto Spice" that we discovered our new best friend's name: monosodium glutamate, otherwise known as MSG. I immediately stopped messing around with the add-ins and fancy names and bought straight up Aromat Original. I will never eat another bite without it, and I'm saving at least half my suitcase to welcome my new friend to America.

1 comment:

  1. looks like drain cleaner.

    by the way, MSG is sold here as "Accent"

    ReplyDelete